On behalf of the Canadian Ophthalmological Society and the COS Annual Meeting Planning Committee, we look forward to welcoming you to the vibrant city of Montréal, Québec. This will be a milestone year, marking the 80th Anniversary of the COS Annual Meeting, through which we will celebrate 80 Years of Evidence, Education and Innovation in Eye Health. The 2017 COS Annual Meeting and Exhibition will take place from Thursday, June 15 to Sunday, June 18. As the premier venue for knowledge transfer in our field, we will host 18 international Guest Speakers and will present new perspectives in ophthalmology including cutting-edge surgical innovations, state-of-the-art advances in ophthalmic diagnostics and evidence-based updates.
REMINDER: Early Bird Registration rates for the 2016 Canadian Ophthalmological Society (COS) Annual Meeting & Exhibition, available until April 22, 2017 (standard rates apply as of April 22). REGISTER TODAY!
By participating in this year’s meeting, attendees will:
- Integrate into their practice, knowledge and skills gained from the sharing of Canadian and international research and scientific studies
- Discuss recent advances in the diagnosis and treatment of eye diseases
- Compare and contrast core concepts, new advances and clinical experiences by networking with colleagues and internationally renowned guest speakers
- Enhance or develop new skills through hands-on learning experience in a Surgical Skills Transfer Course
- Appraise new and innovative technology and discuss developments in treatment and medical devices with industry representatives in the Exhibition Hall